This one is actually harder to do the older you are. There is a lot of music to sift through when you’re over 50. Some of these are in no particular order, just in the order I thought of them. Others are, in fact, in their appropriate spots in my rankings.
2) More Today Than Yesterday - Spiral Staircase
3) Chase The Clouds Away - Chuck Mangione
4) Brite Nightgown - Donald Fagen
5) Sowing The Seeds of Love - Tears For Fears
6) Scenes From an Italian Restaurant - Billy Joel
7) Lullabye - Chuck Mangione
8) James - Pat Metheny Group
9) Why Not? (Manhattan Carnaval) - Manhattan Transfer
10) My Ecstasy - STILL
What are YOUR favorite all time songs? Let me know in the comments!